| FTBL Go Army beat Navy!!!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
1544054096592.png
Army will wear custom uniforms this weekend versus Navy to honor the soldiers of the 1st Infantry Division! GO ARMY!!!

From the helmets to the cleats, these Under Armour uniforms feature portrayals of Bill the Goat or are notable hat tips to him. Navy will be wearing this for the game! Form my Nephew I will said Go Navy, just because his son is a Capt. in the US. ARMY!!

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
I believe all men in the US should do time in the Military. It is not possible or practical but it would be good for our country and would teach a good lesson about life and how our country works. When I was in during Vietnam it was not cool to be there but I still appreciate my time served.

Thanks to all on here that served.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
I remember going deep sea fishing once out of Destin. After the shore line disappeared my son caught me just gazing and thinking, he nudged me and said, "I can see it in your eyes Dad, you miss it." I replied, " Yea, it kinda gets in your blood, sort of a wander lust. Sailing into the unknown and meeting people in foreign lands. "
He just got back yesterday from a 3 month deployment. When we talked he said that he understands now.
Sailors are just different.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
I remember going deep sea fishing once out of Destin. After the shore line disappeared my son caught me just gazing and thinking, he nudged me and said, "I can see it in your eyes Dad, you miss it." I replied, " Yea, it kinda gets in your blood, sort of a wander lust. Sailing into the unknown and meeting people in foreign lands. "
He just got back yesterday from a 3 month deployment. When we talked he said that he understands now.
and that's something that y'all will always be able to share on a much more personal level than most other people.

i never served my country....one of the big regrets in my life.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
LOL I was a sailor that never saw ship time except for the one in boot camp called the Bluejacket. The only real ship I was ever on was the USS Alabama a Mobile Museum. Living on the water now and it brings up great memories every day.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
A huge thank you to all the Veterans in this thread. Your service is appreciated

My son is USMC so I guess I gotta go with go Navy since they gave him good safe rides when he needed them

Go4Bama

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
From The Rock of The Marne, GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY! Forward The Big Red One!

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
A huge thank you to all the Veterans in this thread. Your service is appreciated

My son is USMC so I guess I gotta go with go Navy since they gave him good safe rides when he needed them
USMC are a part of the Navy. When I was in their paychecks had Department of the Navy on them. FYI, Never have had a 5 star Marine or Air Force general.

Top Bottom