| BSB/SB 🥎 Georgia Georgia’d again tonight 😂

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Didn’t Justin Fields claim he felt uncomfortable at UGA because someone had used a racial slur around him? Maybe his sister has thicker skin? She wasn’t as offended or didn’t feel in one table it looks like. Man, I’d have my brother’s back in something like that. If it was legit, and he was so offended and uncomfortable to the point he had to leave, I’d stick with him.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Didn’t Justin Fields claim he felt uncomfortable at UGA because someone had used a racial slur around him? Maybe his sister has thicker skin? She wasn’t as offended or didn’t feel in one table it looks like. Man, I’d have my brother’s back in something like that. If it was legit, and he was so offended and uncomfortable to the point he had to leave, I’d stick with him.

His reason for transferring (besides playing time) was never publicly disclosed. His request to transfer came shortly after a baseball player yelled out a racial comment. People assumed that Fields used the incident as a rationale for gaining immediate eligibility at tOSU. But, since Fields was from Georgia, it's hard to believe that the incident was the first time he heard an idiot make a comment. The sister enrolled at UGA in January 2019 which was the same time her brother left for tOSU

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
That’s what I was thinking OldPlayer. Thought it was something like that. Leveraged it in his plea to be eligible immediately. Here’s an article I just located that is probably one of the reasons people assumed that. Likely was the case based on all the smoke about it. Guess it worked for him!