| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ GaQuincy McKinstry (CB - 5'11.5", 175lbs) commits to Alabama

mando

Sideline Club
The crystal ball shows a 1/3 split between Clemson, Barn and Bama but his final 3 does not include Clemson but rather LSU. So much for the crystal ball.

I am with @Destiny's Child has a Barner name - GaQuincy "Koolaid Glizxzy" McKinstry. Bring him on board and let Saban perform an exorercism to remove the Barner demons :).

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
2 sport college athletes are tricky... I think his Hoops development would suffer significantly more than football, but I don't think Coach Oats quite has the juice to tell CNS this is a bad idea :ROFLMAO:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Now Terry .. you know I like you and all but I just wanted to bring this back to your attention.. he has a name that belongs at the Barn and and now everything I read says he is leaning to boggerville..lol
@UAgrad93 and I were talking about him the other day. I know Pearl has been hitting him hard on what a great basketball player he is going to become. Oats has spoken to him.

People around Pinson are saying he's leaning that way now. I don't know how long this will drag out . The longer the better.

He's be a miss.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
@UAgrad93 and I were talking about him the other day. I know Pearl has been hitting him hard on what a great basketball player he is going to become. Oats has spoken to him.

People around Pinson are saying he's leaning that way now. I don't know how long this will drag out . The longer the better.

He's be a miss.
Yep!! 5' 11" basketball players are a dime a dozen in HS. Your ass better be 6'5" and have some damn skills on the court if you want to go to the NBA. Running and dunking only get you so far. His best bet for the big $$$$$$ is to go to the football field and play DB or WR. Best suited for DB IMHO.