| NEWS Former Bama player and ABC 33/40 news anchor Christopher Sign passes away

TerryP

Ivory Club
Oh man. Being reported as a suicide. He had a wife and 3 kids. Heartbreaking.

While a reporter and morning anchor at ABC affiliate KNXV-TV in Phoenix, Sign broke the story of the June 2016 secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
Another suicide directly associated with the Clinton's?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
The rumor mill is working overtime. So far, I’ve heard:

• Clinton revenge
  • Response to ALS diagnosis
  • Discovery of affair
  • Undiagnosed depression

If you’re spreading any of these rumors, please stop. Let’s let the police do their job.

Agree... Hoover PD is a pretty well run outfit, not like they don't handle stuff like this. If they were indicating suicide the day of, before it even went to the medical examiner, then there was likely ample evidence to support that. And the whole Clinton book thing, while I understand folks love conspiracy spider webs, I think Occom's razor applies well here. I just feel bad for his family, especially this 3 boys. Can't imagine the pain they have right now.

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club

• Clinton revenge
  • Discovery of affair
  • Undiagnosed depression

If you’re spreading any of these rumors, please stop. Let’s let the police do their job.
You do realize he wrote a book about Clinton and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in 2016 about Hillary getting another slap on the wrists. Secret on the Tarmac. Said he received death threats for him and his family. Lot of irony surrounding Clinton associates and enemies. A lot of them get suicided.

TerryP

Ivory Club

• Clinton revenge
  • Discovery of affair
  • Undiagnosed depression

You got my point. I'm not a rumormonger.

I am one that looks and wonders, ya know? At some point, so many dots in a row end up being a line.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
You do realize he wrote a book about Clinton and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in 2016 about Hillary getting another slap on the wrists. Secret on the Tarmac. Said he received death threats for him and his family. Lot of irony surrounding Clinton associates and enemies. A lot of them get suicided.
Is any of that relevant today? I know people want to find conspiracies (I’m not a Clinton fan - any of them) but what would be the point this far after the event, the 2016 election or Hillary’s future aspirations?

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
Is any of that relevant today? I know people want to find conspiracies (I’m not a Clinton fan - any of them) but what would be the point this far after the event, the 2016 election or Hillary’s future aspirations?
I agree, to an extent, what would it matter? I think the Clinton's are some dirty, sadistic people. Nothing would surprise me when it come to anyone attempting to shed light on their dealings or questioning their hierarchy.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club

Who said it had anything to do with future aspirations? You never had that one person from your childhood that you wish you knocked out or just hit for something they did to you or anything you never got to avenge? The Clinton's and other powerful people in this world have nothing but time to inflict pain on their enemies. They aren't working 9-5 anymore and focused on those layers of life. The ultra-rich and powerful think on a much higher level and get kicks out of the misery and pain of others while wielding more and more power. Lord knows it has been portrayed in Hollywood enough to give some insight. Do people honestly think movies only come from great imaginational minds, or do we think there are instances like those ideas happening around the world?

PurlJam

Century Club
Who said it had anything to do with future aspirations? You never had that one person from your childhood that you wish you knocked out or just hit for something they did to you or anything you never got to avenge? The Clinton's and other powerful people in this world have nothing but time to inflict pain on their enemies. They aren't working 9-5 anymore and focused on those layers of life. The ultra-rich and powerful think on a much higher level and get kicks out of the misery and pain of others while wielding more and more power. Lord knows it has been portrayed in Hollywood enough to give some insight. Do people honestly think movies only come from great imaginational minds, or do we think there are instances like those ideas happening around the world?
They still make those things? :p

Top Bottom