| FTBL Florida beat Auburn — Bo pix and the barn

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Gus probably knows...9-3.....8-4....10-2....is great year and BN....is the future...
Like my dad always said....every experience....good or bad..is experience
I don't think aubrun's defense is better next year. He better be looking to win this year.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
He a young true freshman. But it still great to be a Tigger fan That all I read every time those fans posted something.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I don't think aubrun's defense is better next year. He better be looking to win this year.
They won't. Their offense won't be to the same caliber either as the failure of Gus and his recruiting targets leave their offensive line in a mess.

Century Club
Reaction score
I see at least three more loses for the barn so how will yella wood feel about this at the end of the season?

Last edited:

MunchyOs

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
The barn is having a typical barn season brought to them by their legendary head coach. As usual, he said that they were the most complete team he has ever seen in all three phases of the game....in fucking August. As usual, the barn lit it up in September. Their ever delusional "us against the world" fan base were already looking into SEC Championship Game tickets. As usual, those idiots couldn't see the forest for the trees. They lucked into a win against Oregon who showed that they were capable of running the barn right out of the stadium in the first half, only to play scared in the second half. If those two played again, Oregon would win. They beat aTm on the road. But file that under what else is new. Every SEC team that has played at Kyle Field has a win there. It's not as difficult a place to play as other SEC venues. Not by a long shot. And...Jimbo Fisher is...Jimbo Fisher. They are still trying to convince themselves that their blowout win over Mississippi Sate was against a "very good" team. But, that is just fucking laughable and extremely delusional, even for the barners. MSU is BAD. Like, really really bad. And, of course, they are trying to spin the loss to Florida as something other than what it was. A complete and total beat down. If Florida does not attempt the extremely STUPID fake punt, on their side of the 50, then the final count is 24-6. If Florida commits 1-2 less turnovers, then it is possibly even a shutout. And not 24-0, but more like 34-0. The barners were gifted all 13 points. But...their coach is amazing....and unfireable. The team is young. The future is bright. And what's even better is, when they go to the Music City or Outback, or Citrus Bowl and they draw Purdue again, or some other hapless B1G team, and auburn's offense is rested and the other defense hasn't played this type of offense, auburn will pull a win. Something like 41-17. And Gus will get another raise and extension and auburn will be declared "back". And next year, it's rinse and repeat. 😂

Reaction score
Bo is a really good athlete and QB. He has confidence in himself and he will let it go when many would have held on to the ball. JMO but I believe with Tebow and ESPN patting him on the back so much that he crossed over from confidence to arrogance last week and it cost his team. Two of those picks were due to Bo was going to throw the pass to the primary receiver when he broke the huddle. That is what we did in high school and most of then time we got away with it. That wasn't the case on Saturday.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Bo is a really good athlete and QB. He has confidence in himself and he will let it go when many would have held on to the ball. JMO but I believe with Tebow and ESPN patting him on the back so much that he crossed over from confidence to arrogance last week and it cost his team. Two of those picks were due to Bo was going to throw the pass to the primary receiver when he broke the huddle. That is what we did in high school and most of then time we got away with it. That wasn't the case on Saturday.
I think he's just running into better defenses. Oregon's DBs were just bad, in coverage, picking up the ball and taking pursuit angles.

Top Bottom