| CURRENT EVENTS Flashback Dems, Media Predict Mueller Probe Results in Impeachment, Prison

12gage

Century Club
Reaction score
"we're fittlin' while Rome is burning"

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
This isn't the end. They are already hanging their hats on more investigations. And now some are saying Mueller is part of the cover-up. Once you have determined what result you want you are always more than happy to find new ways to get there, even if you have to delve into make-believe.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Beto is such a joke to anyone with half a mind. I gotta believe the media is selling him as a diversion so they can pull another round of primaries like 2016.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
This may be something I've missed due to not watching a lot of TV news coverage. The majority of what I follow is in print (with an occasional search to see video.)

One of the stories that catches my attention is how this is being reported. "There was no collusion that effected the presidential election." Alright.

However, what I've not seen mentioned is the collusion stories did affect an election--the mid terms.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
The stories will continue to impact the 2020 election also, but possibly not in the way the media intend. I could definitely see the continued pushing of the investigations as backfiring on the Democrats. If no collusion was found and that is the thing you have been harping on for 2 years, then how can you suddenly change to some other target without playing into the idea that this is all a witch hunt?

Top Bottom