| FTBL Finally...Dixieland delight

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Reports are there were only a miniscule few bad apples, but overall "done right"

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Judging by the videos everyone got what they wanted. The crowd enjoyed Dixieland Delight, the player's enjoyed a full crowd, and everyone enjoyed a victory on a Saturday Night in Dea...Tuscaloosa!

utstnx

TIDE FOR LIFE
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Based on what iv seen/heard...The song played at the stadium.... the admin had a crowd singing dubbed into the song singing the lyrics the clean way in the gaps so that it would over rule/be louder than the sound of the fans singing it incorrectly. Great idea whoever came up with that. Overall admin wins and fans win.RTR

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Based on what iv seen/heard...The song played at the stadium.... the admin had a crowd singing dubbed into the song singing the lyrics the clean way in the gaps so that it would over rule/be louder than the sound of the fans singing it incorrectly. Great idea whoever came up with that. Overall admin wins and fans win.RTR
The overwhelming majority of the fans participated the right way. Still a few holdouts. It will be back.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate almost all country music. This, despite the fact that I grew up in the south. I grew up in the 80s hair metal Era.

And I always thought that this song being played at games just fueled the toothless redneck stigma even more. But it's cool to see the student section full again.

I'm probably committing sacrilege here, but I'm also worn out with all things Skynrd. Sweet Home Alabama annoys me more than nails on a chalkboard.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate almost all country music. This, despite the fact that I grew up in the south. I grew up in the 80s hair metal Era.

And I always thought that this song being played at games just fueled the toothless redneck stigma even more. But it's cool to see the student section full again.

I'm probably committing sacrilege here, but I'm also worn out with all things Skynrd. Sweet Home Alabama annoys me more than nails on a chalkboard.
The fuh??? Better watch it with Skynyrd now.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

I hate country music too but I love Skynrd, though I would consider that more southern rock than anything. I also dont mind Alabama.

Top Bottom