FTBL Finally...Dixieland delight

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
This is how I envision this conversation going :D

Administration: Students, we need you back in the stadium.
Students: #FreeDixielandDelight
Administration: Deal...with some slight changes

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
HARRY'S
It will be loud, and the students will stay to participate.

It probably won't end well, but it's worth another shot. Looking forward to it.

RTR,

Tim

Tua chimes in..

Makes you wonder, being the solid Christian kid that he is, how many officials he came on and cringed when hearing the "modified" student version.

Thankfully, the Good Lord led him here. We'll see Saturday if it was more of a Jonah to Nineveh type of thing...

If ANYBODY has any influence concerning this with the student body, specifically the Greeks, it would be Tua. Hopefully, anyway

My bet is that there will be a group of students that emphasize the foul language parts and ruin it for everyone.

Byrne says to watch the video boards. My second bet is that they've come up with new words to replace the dirty ones (Beat Auburn, and LSU, and Tennessee too) and will test it a few weeks to see if it takes hold.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
HARRY'S
My bet is that there will be a group of students that emphasize the foul language parts and ruin it for everyone.

Byrne says to watch the video boards. My second bet is that they've come up with new words to replace the dirty ones (Beat Auburn, and LSU, and Tennessee too) and will test it a few weeks to see if it takes hold.
I'm happy to follow the bouncing ball on DDelight instead of all the crap music that's been foisted on us.

RTR,

Tim

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
We've had as much success with Afternoon Delight as LSU fans have had with Neck and Tiger Rags. Students are going to be students, so I could see this latest incarnation having the lifespan of a housefly.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame

There are always idiots that ruin it for everyone.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Good for the athletic department trying to make small concessions to regain some focus. Miss Terry being on board will force even the most stubborn students to pay attention. We all know not to cross Miss Terry.