| TV/MOVIES Fargo Season 4 - set for Sept 27 premier

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the best shows on TV. If you haven't watched the first three seasons, make a point to do it.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Jason Schwartzman is going to be great in this season! He's bringing a bit of what he briefly showed in The Grand Budapest Hotel to this show. It's also a good move for Chris Rock to venture into a role like his. Can't wait to see this season.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
And @planomateo ...the rebirth of one the greatest Coen brothers' lines: "You gotta panty on yo head." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I'm gonna watch the first 3 seasons again in preparation. What a great show. I'm curious to see how they tie it together like they've done the others.

He said "I'm gonna slow pump some babies into your daughter one at a time and twice on Sunday's" Wow!!!

I've seen the redhead Jessie Buckley in Chernobyl and The Last Post.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Waiting to binge it, been downloading them 😁

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
It's been good, really good. I have enjoyed this more than I have the last two seasons. The only catch has been Chris Rock. I've always pictured him from his roles in these three movies: I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka, New Jack City, and The Longest Yard. Seeing him take on a completely different character is a refreshing change of pace, but it's also hard to get used to. He's not a weak link by any stretch of the imagination; he's just different here.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Chris Rock is super talented. Can't wait to see it.

Season 2 has been my favorite this far. Great series, every season has been really entertaining.

Top Bottom