| FTBL 🏈 FALL CAMP 2019 🏈 Updates from the Tide's final fall scrimmage

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Ray sounds like he's good to go come kickoff. We have the studs my friends do we have a DC that will cut them loose this season? We need to return to the Jeremy Pruitt recipe for success: Keep it simple and meet at the QB.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I'm guessing we see something on the screen behind him. 🤷‍♂️

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
-- Florida State graduate transfer Landon Dickerson was on the field for the first time after recently completing his undergrad degree in Tallahassee.
-- A few notable players were not out there. As AL.com reported Thursday, tight end Miller Forristall and defensive lineman LaBryan Ray were recovering from summer injuries. Neither were spotted on the field Friday.
-- Linebacker Terrell Lewis was full go for the first time in quite a while. He missed last season with a torn ACL and was limited throughout spring practice. With the departure of Eyabi Anoma at outside linebacker, the return of a potential star like Lewis would be huge.
-- With the tight ends, it looked like Major Tennison had some kind of wrap on his leg. With depth a concern there, every health issue would be a concern.
-- The quarterbacks looked solid.
-- This was also the first practice for the rest of the signing class who was not enrolled for spring practice. It looked like Ishmael Sopsher, the defensive lineman, missed a few drills during the media viewing window with what appeared to be heat-related issues.

-- It was also the first look at No. 1 running back recruit Trey Sanders. On first glance, he looks more compact as a runner compared to Najee Harris and Brian Robinson. Sanders is listed at 6-0, 214.
-- Nick Saban looked fresh and probably more mobile with a three-month old hip.
-- The first four up on the defensive line drills: Raekwon Davis, D.J. Dale, Tevita Musika and Justin Eboigbe.
-- Next up is fan day on Saturday in Bryant-Denny Stadium. The open practice runs from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. CT.
More here:

We All Bleed Crimson

Football's GREATEST Tradition !
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing how our freshmen are coming along. I have a feeling we may need to lean on them some. For positions, QB (after Tua), OLB and ILB depth (and health), and the rotation on the DL and our OL will stack up.
And speaking of depth, I think many of you may agree with me that the NCAA is about to screw college football up with this transfer portal and immediate eligibility crap. This is a big reason that depth becomes an issue. It opens the door for reps from other schools to whisper in a kids ear and make him believe that the grass is much greener somewhere else.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Im gonna be looking at the d-line more this year. I have a feeling Musika is gonna make a move this year.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Video from day one of fall camp ...

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Practice is open today and scheduled to start at 2:30 this afternoon.

Before practice Saban, Golding, and Sark will answer questions from the media.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Practice is open today and scheduled to start at 2:30 this afternoon.

Before practice Saban, Golding, and Sark will answer questions from the media.

Do you have a link?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
TL: catapult* numbers are higher today than they were two years ago when he was first injured (*number of consistent explosive plays charted.)

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

Could mean anything at this point. Our OC clearly stated that it starts with running the ball. Then Sark speaks about the play-action pass coming off it. Being physical at the point of attack and he wants Tua throwing high % passes.

Top Bottom