| NEWS Eyabi Anoma has been kicked off the Houston football team (violation of team rules.)

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Expelled from Bama, booted from Houston ... whew.

Bama Club
Reaction score
I had no idea that's where he went and why in the world Houston?

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Word is he flunked out. Remember that he left Alabama and went to Houston to be closer to his sick grandmother in Maryland.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
This kid does not want to go to college. Alabama made the right decision. A while back Saban said that any kids that transfer from Alabama in not a good stand typically does not do well at other colleges.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Wow, unbelievable. I hate seeing this. Was hoping he'd get away from all that bad crap in his hometown, but appears he may just be another story of wasted talent. Just awful.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Skipping class. Insubordination. Fighting with teammates. Did these characteristics first surface in college? You’d think he’d have some sort of history of problems before college. Damaged goods. Sad for the kid, he had/has a ton of talent.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Some just don't know how to handle anything.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
As is said."you can take the dog outtathe fight...but not the fight outta the dog"
The fight being ...the nature

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
He might get one more season of playing in before his eligibility ends. If he tries to go to another FBS school, he'll have to sit out for another year. His best bet right now is to go to JC, graduate (although he can't have too many credits accumulated if he was thrown out of Alabama and Houston for not attending class) and then go to an FBS school. Does the XFL need an edge rusher?

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
XFL would be his only current option. They do not have near the eligibility requirements the NFL and others do. And they would love a story to try to get the media coverage. "Poor kid was given up on by two schools but did well in the XFL". More kids who might not fit the college mold should come play fo r us. And if he fails there then they get to say at least they tried.

Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
If a player can't do anything that is required off the field then why in the hell would you think they could be coached to do what is required on the field. The guy might have ability but he has no character and those folks with no character ain't going to help you when thing become difficult. Nick had to have known this guy was a problem when he signed him but with 25 spots you can take a chance on talent hoping to change their direction. He made a mistake with this guy. More Character and Less Characters needed.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
He was a freshman in 2018 at Alabama, sat out 2019 in Houston. Would be. rSoph 2020 and eligible for draft after this coming 2020 season which is the 2021 draft.

regardless, I was being sarcastic... kid isn’t going anywhere if he can’t get his priorities in line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Coach Bryant...…….“The biggest mistake coaches make is taking borderline cases and trying to save them. I’m not talking about grades now, I’m talking about character. I want to know before a boy enrolls about his home life, and what his parents want him to be.”

Top Bottom