| FTBL Everywhere I look today I see people talking about the 5th anniversary of the SEC Network. I've been pleased, have you?

17Champs

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I would guess about 3 of every 10 tweets I've seen this morning are about the SECN. It really shows how strong the conference is to remain the largest conference network as far as TV's and households.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Sometimes they make me long for Jefferson Pilot. But overall I suppose we're all happy to have the entire SEC content in football. And I guess we all remember having to pay for that one Bama game every year on PPV.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I posted the SEC Short is pretty funny. Just go down a few thread and you will see it.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Outside of games, SEC Storied is the only thing I watch on there but its fine overall. I like that it gives a platform for sports that wouldn't get the attention otherwise, even if I dont watch it personally.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Why? They pretty much took everyone that was the Jefferson Pilot broadcasts lol

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I've thoroughly enjoyed the SECN. And it's not football related in its roots. I've watched more baseball, softball, et. al. over the last five years than I ever thought I'd be able to without living in Tuscaloosa.

Now, the biggest memory I have about their launch? Fans and the media's overractions. NO! you might say ... but yep, and in spades.

The first game was A&M vs UoSC where we saw the Aggies blow out the 'Cocks on their home field. Do you remember what we were hearing? Not only was it A&M national title contenders but we were also force fed "Hill for Heisman."

I can remember yelling hold on!!! It's just one game!

And we ended up seeing what A&M has been known for the last five years as well .... collapsing in crunch time.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
I enjoy it and am really glad to have it. I am more likely to watch their "non-game" programming than any of the other channels

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Having every sec game on tv has its value... .
But thats all i have watched.....
I guess in different era of life I would have watched more....
But involved in more to do in life than tv ....

Top Bottom