| FTBL Does this change you opinion of BYU?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
The only team to win the MNC before Jan. 1st!

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
They did agree to come to bama and play when we were dedicating the upper deck opening.......west uppers I believe.....

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Big win for BYU. Get the chance to beat a top 20 team. Trying to help make their resume Look better. Coastal is good, but they would struggle against the top 10 schools.

Bama Club
Reaction score
BYU is not getting in not going to happen.

The Dude

Abides
Sideline Club
Reaction score
But what if Coastal beats BYU? Do they enter the conversations as BYU exits? Probably not but fun to think of the chaos.

The Dude

Abides
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Oh I don’t think so, but someone like Pollack will bring it up. Personally I’d rather see them being discussed than BYU. So go Chanticleers!!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
As an independent their chances of getting a major bowl—and I assume you're talking about a NY6 invitation—are slim to none to begin with. They, like Liberty, don't have any tie-ins to bowl games and they are not a part of the Group of Five.

The conversation is likely moot; I don't see Cincy losing to Tulsa.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Probably not. I think Cincinnati has it there way now. And maybe deserving. Dont you think. Look pretty solid

but i go back to " its 2020". Anything is possible. There may be bowls that need teams that would be attractive and/or available. If byu ( and i am not a byu supporter by any means) bounces up some in rankings. They msy get a shot at something bigger. With covid spread and projections some teams may book it closed. And somr kids may decide they would rather be home with familes for holidays
Byu needs games. A byu vs cinny matchup would have been great for both

Top Bottom