| FTBL Does this change you opinion of BYU?

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Oh Wow. So if BYU ranked in Top 8... Then They would play Washington.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I bet two months ago they take the offer. Riding high on the national attention and the headlines Zach Wilson is getting, they won't add on any pressure.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Would love to have them as a number 4 in the playoff. They are a ND wannabe. I shan't use all caps, images, memes or videos to stress that, but I'm all capping in my noggin right now. They are a cultish bunch meandering their way through a C-USA, Sunbelt, AAC and FCS schedule to construct a paper mache roadmap to the playoff.

Other than that, I love them dearly.

RTR,

Tim

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I don't blame BYU for that really. Why take that chance if you don't need to? Washington is not ranked (even if they are 2-0) and therefore is not the best candidate to play. Oregon or USC would be better choices and they should talk to those two first.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Just wondering if the BYU players wear the "holy garments" underneath there uniform? Asking for everyone who knows about the Mormon religion.
Lord, I apologize.

Bamaclam

Registered
Reaction score
the issue stems from the PAC12 not with BYU.

PAC12 rules for the season state that if two teams are eligible to play and both of their opponents are not then the PAC12 could force them to play each other.

BYU wants to play UW but the PAC12 wont commit and say yes the game is on regardless of if another PAC12 school is without an opponent.

BYU doesn't want to plan/prep for a game and then the conference force UW to play another conference opponent and leave BYU out of a game.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
I’m just glad that they quit knocking on my doors over the years. They were relentless in the “Mudflats” back in 80 when I was stationed in Memphis. Finally opened the door butt nekkid with a cup of coffee in hand and proceeded to engage them in a short conversation. Last time they visited

Top Bottom