| FTBL Does Kiffin's retweet earn him a fine from the SEC? Probably, no matter how accurate.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Lane's already tweeted out to see if anyone knows where they can get at first 25,000 pennies, then 250,000 pennies, to now 2.5 million pennies!! He then linked the story and video of a man paying a ticket with pennies in a wheel barrow. :ROFLMAO: I would take off work just to go see that happen just to see the league office faces.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Me too.
May not be smart calling out refs....
But dang...he is right

rueben

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
If they can not do any better than the blown targeting call in the Bama vs slUT game, and the continued screw up with AUful, then GET RID OF THE DAMN REPLAY, AND QUIT WAISTING MY TIME WITH IT!!!!

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I still like Lane! Don't ever want to lose to him, but I like his sense of humor and sticking it to the refs. Its absurd that you can't call out someone for an obvious mistake, even when they admit to it. I get not criticizing the refs over everything, but when even they admit to it, you shouldn't be held accountable like this. Chump change to him, anyway.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
There is a thing called professionalism that we have lost in this country along with common courtesy and common sense. Everyone likes to laugh at the digs and comments he makes but what does it accomplish in the end?

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
I don't believe the ref called the play intentionally to help allbarn. He made a mistake. We all make them. Refs are right there but don't let their lying eyes make the call. Sometimes they don't look at a call thinking the other ref has it. Yes that is being a bozo but it happens. He didn't do his job on that call and the NCNAHNAH should come up with a rule that fixes it. Don't blame CLK because he is trying to get traction on this issue. Good luck to him but he could also get another fine before its over.

Top Bottom