| FTBL Does Kiffin's retweet earn him a fine from the SEC? Probably, no matter how accurate.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Ole Miss kicked off, ball skipped on field and (very obviously) hit a finger of the auburn returner. He played it off, and ref blew the whistle as a touchback, but an Ole Miss player dove on the ball in the end zone for what should have been a TD. Would have up OM up 8 with a few mins to go I think. Replay official was auburn Jesus, so it was ruled a touchback.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
Or against the same team. Like Alabama.

After explaining to my wife how the targeting by ut today was exactly how the rule was written, I told her that it would be waived off. When she asks why, I tell her it's because it's Alabama. Of course it was waived off.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Which was complete bullshit, considering that they took the time to blow the play dead, allow both teams to trot onto the field and let the Barn run a play. They got another one around midfield on the same drive when they ruled the RB down by contact even though the ball was out before he ever touched the ground. Ole Piss recovered then too. 1-2 plays later and Nix throws the TD to Williams. Barner voodoo!!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Someone has to have luck during this year!

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Yeah.... what kinda BS...
But for 3 games to have blown calls that inall probability allowed AU to win game...
Amazing.... andthen AU QB throws rainbow into triple overage.....and receiver comes down with it........

Truely have an arch-angel on their shoulder..
Amazing

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score

Ole Miss coach Lane Kiffin fined $25K for retweet about refs
By
Alex Butler

Oct. 27 (UPI) -- The Southeastern Conference has fined Ole Miss football coach Lane Kiffin $25,000 for a retweeting a Twitter post, which called the conference a "disgrace" for "atrocious" officiating.

Kiffin took to Twitter after Ole Miss lost to Auburn on Saturday in Oxford, Miss. He saw a tweet that was critical of referees for not correctly calling an Auburn fumble late in the fourth quarter of Saturday's game.

Top Bottom