| RECRUIT Do we have a 2022 recruit thread?

94 Grad

Century Club
Didn’t see a thread for the 2022 class. Forgive me if I missed it.

Saw this on a IG post from someone else that had Oscar Delp (one of the top TE ESPN) in the picture…

notice the shirt he’s wearing.
Saw his crystal ball is to UGA or Michigan… wondering what our chances are with him? I’ve not followed recruiting like I have in the past, but I found it interesting since Alabama isn’t listed in his offers on ESPN.
A2AC0055-479A-42DA-88DD-ECBAB73ABBB1.jpeg

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club

Saw this on a IG post from someone else that had Oscar Delp (one of the top TE ESPN) in the picture…

notice the shirt he’s wearing.
Saw his crystal ball is to UGA or Michigan… wondering what our chances are with him? I’ve not followed recruiting like I have in the past, but I found it interesting since Alabama isn’t listed in his offers on ESPN.
View attachment 17875
Delp visited last week if my memory serves correct. We have offered.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Here's the thing.

With the changes we've seen this upcoming recruiting season is going to be weird. I don't expect the class to fill quickly. Visit's, right?

HOWEVER...

Take a look at how many of the high profile recruits have Bama in their plans. It's a big dogs walk late season. Bama's walking.

JTT. He's finishing off the class. There are too many things falling together in spite of how quiet he has been. I'm looking at class starts.

mando

Sideline Club
Here's the thing.

With the changes we've seen this upcoming recruiting season is going to be weird. I don't expect the class to fill quickly. Visit's, right?

HOWEVER...

Take a look at how many of the high profile recruits have Bama in their plans. It's a big dogs walk late season. Bama's walking.

JTT. He's finishing off the class. There are too many things falling together in spite of how quiet he has been. I'm looking at class starts.
Do what does Bama's walking mean? Waiting or moving on?

Watching Saban over the years things that happen timing wise always have a purpose. His contract extension announcement I would think fits into this. Was there some recruiting issues going on that he was trying to squash? I know they happen all the time but are they now starting to have an impact so he is trying get out in front of it?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Alabama can afford to wait this year. Even if a top target commits to another school now, they can't sign until December. UA will flip some of those guys like they normally do. I don't dive deep into recruiting like many of you (or like I did years ago), but I know Saban still likes to see the guys in person (summer camps) to get better evaluations of them. Last year, that wasn't an option (and even the HS seasons were up in the air for most). No reason to rush things this year... they will get their private verbals from guys who want to enjoy the recruiting process and they'll get some big targets on and near both NSD's... and then they'll finish with a top 3 class like always.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
Crimson Tide Club
Here's the thing.

HOWEVER...

I know everyone was upset he was coming to Tuscaloosa last to visit and what that means impression wise and how it hurts all the others. We still feel good about him?

Top Bottom