| FOOD Dive bars - a pretty cool story about one in NY's East Village.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
@It Takes Eleven Hotel Indigo, Mount Pleasant. Had a Tito's vodka cucumber lime...

#NOTadivebar

@TerryP Courtyard Oyster Bar & Grill, Cropwell. Had a Bud Light. Killin' Time in Pell City...had a Bud Light. Roadhouse 78 Lounge, PC...had a Bud Light. Bootleggers Lounge, Riverside...you get the idea.

Bootleggers is not a dive bar. The water's too shallow. Better to wade in.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Ha! Been there a couple times (for lunch), never knew about the fig leaf buzzer entrapment machine... that's awesome. At one time, several years back, wasn't there a rumor that Callaghan's was going to open up a 2nd spot there?
Yea they bought Mancis. Manci's daddy and grandaddy drank all the liquor in those decanters. They had two jack Russells that would greet you. Gwen made a great burger and there was always some crazies at the bar

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Yea they bought Mancis. Manci's daddy and grandaddy drank all the liquor in those decanters. They had two jack Russells that would greet you. Gwen made a great burger and there was always some crazies at the bar

Ok, I was thinking it was something like that. I'll have to try and make time to stop in for a burger when I'm down there one of these times.