NEWS Deandre Baker said UGA wasn't prepared for Jalen Hurts. Just not enough time to prepare for two QBs

I hate to tell him but the way Hurts played wasn't any different from the calls that would have been made if Tua was in. He was just healthy and able to throw. I stand firm in the belief with a healthy Tua we beat the brakes off Georgia. They were just fortunate to hobble his ankle in the first series.

UGA had two drives (before that last drive) that on 3rd and 2-3 yards they went for a pass instead of the run. They failed. #5 made a great play to knock one pass down on the sideline(Bama side) and again #5 tipped the pass near the LOS on the other. #5 had a great game. #33 had a tipped pass late in the game as well that was huge along with a sack that almost was a fumble of Jake's throw.

Bamabacker

Verified Member
I think that this Georgia team and last years as a whole got anxious or lacks the killer instinct. (Coach included) They have the talent but this is the second year in a row that Bama has came back and GA had just had a mental let down. They may eventually get over that fear of losing.

Interesting note that I heard on talk radio. Bama has only led GA on 9 plays and just a few minutes in the last two games now.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
While you can clearly see the difference between our two quarterbacks, the entire offense is relatively the same. Tua runs the ball too you know. How can you say you did not practice for both, knowing one was hurt, and that you've played against the other last season? I mean, that just screams "unprepared" if you ask me.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
I call BULLSHIT!!! You know that the opponent has been known for a month. You've watched game films! You've seen Tua play gimpy for half the season on that knee. You know that there is a chance he may not even finish the game should he re-aggravate the injury. You prepare!!!!
Jalen came in with some new found confidence and having had success with Coach Enos as his position coach and kicked your ass!!

While you can clearly see the difference between our two quarterbacks, the entire offense is relatively the same. Tua runs the ball too you know. How can you say you did not practice for both, knowing one was hurt, and that you've played against the other last season? I mean, that just screams "unprepared" if you ask me.
Not to pick on him, but with Jalen (in the past) our passing offense was a run. Jalen has improved this year, but he'll pull it and run before Tua does.

Top Bottom