| FTBL DB Ronald Williams out with broken arm.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Happened mid-week (at least that's when the story started to circulate.) It was "confirmed" today by an article on BamaCentral.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Very unfortunate for him...

From a positive perspective, a year to "integrate" may end up being a huge help. It sounded like he may have been out of the initial rotation... With Surtain and potentially Jobe leaving next year, an extra year could be a good thing.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Good news for him is this year was a free year anyway. He can spend the year learning and not have to use the redshirt at all.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I doubt he's out for the season. I don't know how bad the break is/was and on that note there's no way to guess. He's had surgery, from what I understand, giving me reason to suspect we could see him back by week six (off week:) LSU is game seven.
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
He's worked with the two's quite a bit since he's been on campus. He'd certainly have seen quite a bit of playing time.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
2 deep is really important...especially this year....when C-19 can bethe X factor

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
With a broken arm it seems like he would still be able to most non contact drills so he can stay in shape and continue to learn.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
In a way, this is a good break for him. He will continue to practice, just won't able to do physical stuff. I still think he will be back in less than 4 weeks. We've seen player wearing casts and still play.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Just gotta give em time toheal...
But ... @mando ....ur right....with the miracles-we have seen from Bamas medical staff...anything is possible

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Drake came back pretty quick from his a few years back. And came back just in the nick of time!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

Top Bottom