| PRO Daniel Jerimiah 2020 NFL 1st round Mock draft

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
This could be a big year for Alabama in the 1st round. I've seen as many as 7 predicted in the 1st round.

McShay and Kiper are in the middle of the pack in terms of accuracy iirc.

Walterdootball is a better source than the ESPN knuckleheads.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Actually.....this for facts.....most everyone only knows what they are told....
Lead to believe..... the 2 ...kipper n mcshay ...... do have contacts in nfl....
And compare notes.... they do what they are paid to do.... make noise...fill air time

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I guess that is all they really can do as far as matching need and potential draft positions. I was also thinking about their ability to actually evaluate talent. Not sure they know much with regards to that but it does not keep them from acting like they do.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
McShay has Lewis as his #23 overall prospect.... Despite giving him super low grades on production and durability. I had read that he was doing well at the Senior Bowl practices so I'm sure that helped.

On the other hand I caught a little bit of the Senior Bowl game and poor A. Jennings was playing as more of an ILB. Or just not on the LOS. It did not work in his favor....

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I guess if Ruggs is running a 4.25 it means Waddle is sub 4.4 also. Maybe in 4.3 range. Crazy speed.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Carolina could be doing a bigger reset than expected.

Top Bottom