| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Damon Payne (6'3.5", 295lbs DT) commits to the Tide!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
This is a July 26th announcement as of the last update I ran across.

When it comes to interior defensive linemen you'll find a few names that people will argue for...he'll be one.

Out from under Harbaugh, Day, along with A LOT of other major programs...BIG get for Bama next Sunday.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
I've seen enough! Sign him up!

This is what we need... He's slippery, athletic, powerful and relatively fast for a big fella. The days of Terrance Cody's are gone, and this kid looks like Q Williams 2.0.

Hope to see him on board tomorrow! RTR

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
3pm this afternoon.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Cannot remember the last time Bama went on a heater like this one... Sheesh!

Also, I think we have as good a chance as ever to keep guys on board without the ability to take visits. Stats, facts, draft picks, and history are your main recruiters... Tough to beat Coach Saban in that race. RTR

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The DT room has added amazing talent the last 3 classes. Most of the 2019 freshmen played and a couple started. But Sophser RSed and is still a Fr.

Now add Tim Smith, Jamil Burroughs. And Payne committed for 2021. There are some offense wreckers in that DL room

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
The gifts just keep coming and it’s not even Christmas morning. Wow!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@Brandon Van de Graaff

It's my understanding ole Jim and some of his staff visited the Belleville practices on one of those days where they team was having a bad practice. Later, while back at UM during practice, he made a comment about how Belleville players that were there weren't up to par with college schemes—something very close to that statement as I'm paraphrasing.

The "problem," if you will, comes in when we consider how Jim has ruffled the feathers (remember Jim and chickens :ROFLMAO: ) of a lot of high school coaches he's met on the recruiting trail. Here's another case of that happening. Harbaugh runs his mouth, it gets back to the HS HC, and the rest is history.

FWIW, while Michigan was in his final top ten, they weren't in his final top five: Sparty was, however. It's also my understanding Herm Edwards did a hell of a job with him and they were Bama's biggest threat.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I like Herm a ton. I had his back and believed he was going to do well when many "experts" said he would be a failure. The guy can pump you up and speaks to the heart of all true athletes. People thought he wouldn't relate to college kids or recruit well, but he is a true life changer cause he wants the best for his guys all while giving it his all. Jayden Daniels is gonna make Herm and Tempe a destination for West Coast guys spurning California programs, like Oregon is.

Top Bottom