| FTBL Dabo is just a clown. He'd never last or be able to handle a job like Bama's.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Okay. I'm not sure what your sister going to school with Danny has to do with the subject here. I went to school with Ford's daughter but that carries no weight in my opinion of Danny.

I'm curious. Did you know by reading or hearing anything about what Charley Pell was doing at Florida? I was in Jr. High and high school during his tenure in Gainesville and the way he was crossing the line down there wasn't necessarily news in Huntsville.

You can take this under consideration or just dismiss it; doesn't matter. Pell laid the groundwork for Ford at Clemson. He just wasn't caught until it happened in Florida. Ironically, when Ford's name came up years ago about taking the position in Tuscaloosa I was against that as well based on his history/track record.

And here, the same applies with Dabo.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Has to do with Sis going to Gadsden HS with Ford....not a thing....nuthin' just a great interesting side note.... this forum is full of 'em...

And Ford and Dabo connections....none except....Crimson Tide players....and HC at Clemson with National Championships...period..period..period...thats my point..period.. no connection at all...

Only thing about Pell...i knew was they fired him and removed his sec Championship.... just from following CF

Anyway...we do seem to get into discussions....you probably agree on that...( but maybe not?)

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I did. School closed after my senior in the mid-80's (opened my K-5 year.) Berachah ... was on Sparkman drive and I believe the gym still carries the name. I believe there's a library there now...not in the same building, but off the main entrance..

Top Bottom