| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
yet the help still wears them. Laughable
Kim Mulkey was "T'd" up this weekend when she went ballistic on a missed call and the video clip hits the 'net. In the video you can see the crowd, team, and coaching staff without masks but the three officials are all masked.

A question is posed, "why are they wearing masks?" And then it gets good (or frustrating depending on your outlook.) "Because they want to. Freedom, you know!"

On another note: I saw an article in the CW about UA removing their C-19 dashboard: "we've submitted all the data." I guess this is about like the death toll counters seen on the news for months...until it stopped.

planomateo

Scholarship Club
Apparently HB702 protects me from this. Thankful we have a Governor with sense to make this a law. The previous Gov was a lib - failed at the presidential race and the following senate race...thankfully. We already have a liberal leaning Senator, we certainly don't need a second.

XXL TideFan

Seer
Bama Club
Apparently HB702 protects me from this. Thankful we have a Governor with sense to make this a law. The previous Gov was a lib - failed at the presidential race and the following senate race...thankfully. We already have a liberal leaning Senator, we certainly don't need a second.
I would be happy with an intelligent leaning senator. Sen Tuberville mentioned the Uranians on camera the other day.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Net Income for 2020 was $6.7 billion on sales of $42 billion. Net income for 2021 was $22.4 billion on sales of $81 billion. Bourla's base salary was $1.8 million, he got an $8 million cash bonus, and almost all of the rest was from stock grants and options.

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
Net Income for 2020 was $6.7 billion on sales of $42 billion. Net income for 2021 was $22.4 billion on sales of $81 billion. Bourla's base salary was $1.8 million, he got an $8 million cash bonus, and almost all of the rest was from stock grants and options.
Link? I only ask because searching for those numbers doesn't find one. I see the $81 billion but not the $22.4 billion. I see a net income number of $21.9 billion, which is nowhere near profit of $22.4 billion.

Top Bottom