| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
Non-peer reviewed and taking a correlation equals causation viewpoint. I definitely would be thinking of confirmation bias with this one.

BamaJay73

Century Club
I hope the Supreme Court overturns the mandate.

Previous employer on the verge of firing unvaccinated employees, talk about overstepping.

Thankfully they have for small businesses.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
In regards to the Flu vs Covid-19... let's keep in mind the mortality rate of the Flu is .1%... so far the mortality rate of Covid-19 is 2-3%. Now I would expect that rate to drop once the infection rate is figured out with the people with mild symptoms, but even at a 1% mortality rate if Covid-19 infects as many people as the flu you're looking at 800,000 people dead... so... it's kinda a big deal.

I do agree the media is blowing this up... but we should all take some precautions too... or as Scrooge would "less we decrease the surplus population."

XXL TideFan

Seer
Bama Club
Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccine. A large majority (71%) of all voters strongly oppose such a proposal, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would "strongly oppose" putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

Top Bottom