| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Saw on the news this week where if you get vaccinated at the Talladega Speedway, you get to take 2 laps around the track in your own vehicle. So I'm thinking about renting something much faster than my Tacoma and getting vaccinated again...

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Everybody go get vaccinated....but...just make sure that after your second dose, you stay home, steam clean everything all day everyday, triple and quadruple mask, wear goggles like King Fauci said, avoid any contact with any human, animal, vegetable, or mineral. Don't have dreams about anyone who isn't in your bubble, as you can catch SARS 2.0 in dreams, as the science shows. Matter of fact, stop breathing. Hell, get off the damn planet! Mask and goggle up and head to outer space. No wait..don't go to outer space....we are trying to make a good impression on the aliens and giving them Covid ain't the way to do it...ahh...hell...just cease to exist....without dying...

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
The beautiful thing is WSJ calling out Facebook and Youtube for stopping the suppression of this information as soon as the administration flipped the switch.
That was a given. Trump was racist for even mentioning it came from China and horrible for suggesting they may have created it and lost it. Biden is just a good guy who cares for doing the same thing.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Flipping through the channels and I land on an interview after an NBA game. They are standing at least 10' feet, apart, she's wearing a mask during the interview, in a full arena. 🤷‍♂️

XXL TideFan

Seer
Bama Club
This email pops. Looking for a link to it. I did find out the redactions were done under a section that allows it for ongoing investigation purposes.

Attachments

• AE9BB453-2B96-47AA-AA77-7DB5578BC75A.jpeg
    AE9BB453-2B96-47AA-AA77-7DB5578BC75A.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4

XXL TideFan

Seer
Bama Club
Interesting.