| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club

Here we have a national figure who A. Believes this is a deadly plague but B. Basically says F several million citizens let them die

Rearrange things a bit and he would swear it is the .gov responsibility to spend the last dime necessary to save folks even from their own poor choices

Wouldn’t piss on him if were on fire in the street

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Been rumors the past few days that Ivey was going to give the all clear later this week. I had my doubts, but I'm starting to be a believer now... Wondering if a few Republican governors holding out have made a deal to all open up when current orders expire?

Kyle is a good friend of mine. He put this out about an hour ago...

planomateo

Ivory Club
Why get the vaccine if you can't fly?

Why does american airlines sit you right next to someone, like next seat?

Why do airports enforce social distancing, but some airlines don't?

It really makes no f'ing sense.

But masks are safe...

If washing hands is so effective, why isn't that enforced?

planomateo

Ivory Club
A friend of mine and his wife got their first shot on March 2nd. Yesterday they both along with their son were diagnosed with COVID-19.

I've been getting together with others in small groups since last summer. Shrug...

TerryP

Ivory Club
Geno Auriemma had his second vaccination a few days ago and tested positive yesterday after being quarantined within the NCAA's bubble. He'll miss round one and round two.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
We received our second Moderna shots yesterday. We both feel a bit achy and run down today. I went to church this morning to help with the lawn work. After a couple of hours of work, the guy riding the mower got his stuck up on a small hill. When I went to help him, I used up whatever energy I had left. 😖