| OT CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
The only thing that has increased is TESTING. Check the numbers of deaths for the year or years prior to 2019. I would wager that there isn’t a significant difference.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Radio host here did some research around Dec 15. Deaths in the US were almost exactly the same number as that date in 2019. And in TN, traffic deaths were UP 100 deaths (a caller tried to say the 300k COVID deaths were offset by reduction in traffic deaths due to folks not driving... ). Also suicides are up. Just a few data points to offer. No opinions noted.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
The one in NY said, If you not 100% we don't need you here? Has any of you seen this? I can't think if it's the NYC Mayor or the NY Gov.? I'm thinking he was talking about the ones that are living in the state?

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Same here! I wear one here at school, only when I have a student get within 6 feet of me or when I leave my gym to go into the main building. My family and I have been dosing up hard on our Vitamins and on Zinc. So far, (knock on wood) we have been China Flu free.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
When you get the management if this thing out of the hands of incompetent politicians they will find a way to make it work. No idea how effective or if this is overkill. What I do know is they want to make it work so they will do so and in the end do it in a reasonably safe way.

Top Bottom