| OT CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Can you imagine how pissed he's going to be after have 47 of those spear swabs up in his sinus cavity? Secret weapon.

Last edited:

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Hell, Les should just stay at home and never leave with that viewpoint IMHO.

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
/
Right on the nothing is 100%.... been masking since day one...couldn't enter my place of employment if you registered above 99.7 on temperature, get tazed if you were caught without a mask or went outside your assigned area without a mask, faceshield and gloves....wore a mask everytime I was in public which was rare....still tested positive....NCAA not letting Saban coach from remote is bullshit.

Last edited:

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
For some reason I want some nice grass to walk on in the back yard, won't be able to water it, and really don't want to have to cut grass to be honest...we'll see where I end up on this thought over the next year.

Could be. Temps have dropped, there is snow at the top of some of the mountains around town.

We're 20-70% precip for the next week.

Bama Club
Reaction score
According to protocol he has to stop having any electronic communication with the team 90 minutes before kickoff.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Failure to adapt is a death blow to a career in any field but especially in big time coaching. Strong may need to step down to lower level schools ............or come to perhaps learn from the best about organization, time management, data collection and analysis,etc.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Riddle me this , why was Hugh Freeze allowed to call his game vs Syracuse from his hospital bed last year ?

I’m assuming this is Kungflu related ......

Bama Club
Reaction score
CNS tested negative today. Initial test may have been a false positive. More to come.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
So a negative tomorrow is key? I think I remember reading that the PCR was the least accurate.

Bama Club
Reaction score
It appears he may have tested negative yesterday as well. T. Rinaldi is going to give an update on F'baum shortly.

Top Bottom