| OT CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Nobody is blaming China for any of this. Someone it's all POTUS Trump's fault.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
The virus originated in China. IDGAF if you agree or not. If the virus originated in the US the handwringing and weeping would be epic.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
In my post above, I was referring to mandos' post. Planomateo posted a few seconds before me.

I have several post where I believe that the virus started in China and released on the world on purpose. It was released from China to bring down the Trump economy in this election year. To implement mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. That is the only way they can beat him.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Masks are a law in some places ordained by Gov Memaw in Alabama. She also said there will not be arrests for not complying. Hurricane Sally wiped out the virus around here. 7 days without power in this heat probably did it. Haven't seen many mask lately. No cleanup crews wear them, no one running a chainsaw, the local gas station, or any place I've been but restaurants.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
The Pres and First Lady tested positive for covid 19 last night. What else can 2020 do to us. they said they were waiting for Joe Biden to wake up to tell him. 8am is when he wakes up.

Top Bottom