| OT CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
in my experience there is no bulk 5.56 or .223 available either in stores or online. You can find a few 20-30 rd boxes here and there with usually a limit. Went in 4 stores in Memphis area Friday and Tuesday and found no 5.56/.223 available. I am several mailing list for online ammo sites. When they send out emails saying they have stock it is usually gone in a matter of minutes

wish my last name was Winchester, Hornady or Federal.:cool:

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Are any of these vaccines we're hearing about actually working? I saw one slows mortality rate of folks with bad symptoms, then I heard a vaccine may be ready by November 1st. Political talk or actual good news from a medical front?

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I bought these shells at the longest yard sale from an independent dealer, I believe. On the Lookout Mountain Parkway between Gadsden and Dog Town. He had several boxes and I believe there were no limits on how many I could buy, except inventory limits of course. The box was marked at
$32.00 but he took $25.00. A box of 50, 158 grain, not hollow point. It was late in the day we were headed home. I had already spent most of the money I took with me on mostly locally grown vegetables.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score

I thought that this was "18-24 months away in the absolute best case scenario" :unsure:

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Things like this leave me shaking my head.

"Quarantine" is the message ... in a picture taken at work? 🤷‍♂️

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I have a reason why I don't take flu shots each season.

I did find it quite funny to walk into CVS this morning and see them advertising flu shots while still making masks a requirement, encouraging staying away from each other ... which pretty well can cover not catching the flu, right?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

Top Bottom