| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
A return to normalcy!!!! I would like to see that soon. Sitting in my office today in an empty gym. Today is virtual day and no one has a need for a virtual PE teacher.

Publix (here in Northport anyway), has removed their one way aisle stickers and social distance line markers by the registers. Normalcy is coming back and the Walt Maddox's of the world can deal with it.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Research...at a local golf club. That's what you should be doing.
Haven't swung a club in years!! Had too much of a baseball swing! I just got back from renewing my pistol permit, so it has been somewhat productive!!

Publix (here in Northport anyway), has removed their one way aisle stickers and social distance line markers by the registers. Normalcy is coming back and the Walt Maddox's of the world can deal with it.

Local Walmart here, is still pushing the "shop one way" and "6 feet distance". While I was in the sheriff's office getting my permit renewed, the secretary didn't say one thing about not having a mask on. Had to have one to get inside, but she was even saying, " I can't breather in those durn things!"

Top Bottom