CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports (UPDATE: Moving to "the other board."

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It needs to be said that in these 4 or 5 states where middle of the night ballot dumps happened that close to 100 % were all for Biden was not a normal process and no one cares in this country to look at the details of this election. We can put a man on the moon but we can't have a way to verify that our elections are 100% legit. There is a chain of custody from a person registering to vote and the actual ballot that was used to vote. My Sister in GA received 5 ballots that she didn't request. Taking things to a judge is not the way to resolve it. Having a chain of custody and a way to catch fraudulent votes when they happen is what needs to be done. Your vote should count if it is valid. A ballot without security is not a vote. The evidence and truth is that our elections are not secure in a number of states and we should demand that our legislatures make it so. I know that in Alabama when you vote in person you have an ID that is verified with a checkmark by your name on the voter rolls before you receive your ballot. I don't know about absentee ballots but just sending them out without a request is just asking for fraud.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
That's too bad...I found her entertaining. She was funnier than Jermaine. It doesn't get much better than a fired up, female football fan who knows what she's talking about. I've been told by a few FOG's who've worked with Miss Terry since their days in Baton Rouge that have said she has a decent eye for the game. (IE: Not calling an end around a reverse.)

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Her Dad probably found out. The fight was the tip of the iceberg with her. One son and a daughter in-law were at UA with her. She exercised poor judgment, then and now.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
As many of you know, I live in southern Ohio. Franklin county, the home of Columbus and OSU are reporting these numbers as of today.
Confirmed cases-88,447
Hospital- 3,154
Deaths-700
I have not been given the number of cases as of yet to day. I get a daily update for school purposes. COVID is rampant in our state. The little county that I live in with a population of about 29,000 people had 98 confirmed new cases yesterday, 10 hospitalizations and another death. Most places to eat are doing carry out only, masks are required and enforced when you are outside (doctor statement is an exception) but rarely do I see anyone without a mask on. I HAVE LOST 6-7 PEOPLE THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY FROM THIS VIRUS. If you really want numbers, check out Channels 10, 6 o 4 news and see what they are saying.

I do not think for one second, OSU is trying postpone the championship game. If Bama players come up ill in the next few days, we are going to be in the same situation. Hopefully, for BOTH teams and staff they will not have any outbreaks and the game can be played as scheduled.

Top Bottom