CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports (UPDATE: Moving to "the other board."

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I say that based on Talty's tone since this all began (same tone as Forde, Wolken, etc...). He loves wearing the "I told you so!' badge for Team Covid. There's a reason he tossed that first part in there, which had zero to do with the "news".

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Several folks put all their chips in early on there not being any college football. They've had to sit in the shadows since it returned, but are still quick to the keyboards whenever there is any negative COVID retalted football news that breaks. They lost their bet at the table, but they still have their small drums to beat... any game postponements is a small salve called victory for them to apply to their wounded asses.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Government has put small businesses through the ringer. Many have lost their livelihood and life savings.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
99+ % will survive it. It is 99+% political. The Karen's will say its more dangerous than not wearing your seatbelt and just let your ass cheeks do the worrying. I'm just very worn out with the political theater. Come on November third.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I can see Vandy and Mizzou having no bearing on who plays for the SECC, but UF's role could be decided on the UGA game should we win Saturday. UGA game falls after the bye weeks. I wonder if they're willing to take that chance. West representative would have an extra week of rest but might not know their opponent until the week before.

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
What is the current bar capacity allowed in Alabama, and Jeffco/Bham in particular? I was surprised how much more spacing there was on Saturday in Vestavia and Mountain Brook than I see in Pell City (none) and Georgia (very little). We were thinking of a Bham craft beer tour over an upcoming weekend with friends, but if capacities are artificially low we may have to postpone. Thanks.

Top Bottom