CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports (UPDATE: Moving to "the other board."

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Completely agree both are ridicules. Everything is nit picked relentlessly. Now I personally think it is on a different level on Trump but I have my biases. One of the worse things that ever happened in this country was 24x7 news and now social media. All these people that are hired at the CNN's of the world have to report something so they generate news and just nit pick. They can't say sorry there is no news today. They have to report something.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Costlier than a war? What do they think is happening right now?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
More fact here than fiction:

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I asked a question (back around late June) to someone I know who is a big liberal and wanted to keep everything shut down, regardless of what it did to the economy or the side effects it caused kids who were not in school (and similar issues). He kept going with the line, "one COVID-19 death is one too many..." He was adamant that death prevention was all that mattered.

I asked this, "Would you trade a COVID-19 vaccine today for four more years of Trump?" His response, "No way!" I had no issues with his answer in the sense that at least he was being honest that time, but it told me that for him it wasn't really about deaths. It was pure politics.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Reminds me of a scene a few weeks ago when one was tossing out "follow the science" and was rebutted with "life begins with conception." I watched in amazement seeing the literal breakdown. Apocalyptic.

And people wonder why I say, "stay out of my life and my wallet. Ain't your damn business."

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
al.com resident bitch John Talty can’t hide his giddiness...

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Wow, that escalated quickly. Word was 5 wouldn't make the game a few hours ago.

Top Bottom