| FTBL Current status of fall football (NCAA and NAIA.) Official announcements only.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Food for thought...

The FCS/FBS games are almost certainly not going to happen. But those contracts have been signed far in advance. It doesn't behoove the FCS schools to announce any type of cancellation of those games... Might be interesting to know what the language says in regards to if/when the FBS school announces an official cancellation of those games, when an FCS school claims to be "more than willing" to play them as scheduled.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@Tidestalker start a thread, and give me your opinions on the FCS playing in the spring. With a TV contract.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'm still in the belief that EVERYONE will be playing in the Spring. I'm not arguing there isn't a legit plan in place for a lot of leagues... But you know the Mike Tyson quote - "Everyone has a plan until the Marlins all catch COVID". :ROFLMAO:

But I do have some insight into one of those FCS leagues, and I do believe the idea of delaying the Spring football announcement for financial reasons (Potential FBS payouts) has been floated. How well that stands up legally, I'm skeptical.

Top Bottom