Trending Countdown to kickoff 2018

"Playing at Alabama taught me mental toughness, being a team player, being a winner." -- Cornelius Bennett

"I grew up sneaking into Legion Field to see Alabama play. I vividly remember Joe Namath's first varisty game. I remember Kenny Stabler running down the sideline in the rain and mud against Auburn. I remember Lee Roy Jordan chasing down a running back and intimidating without even hitting. I really appreciate the people who have contributed to this legacy and the tradition that has been passed down. And the people who have continued it--the goal line stand and Van Tiffin's kick and all those memories of people who have carried on the tradition of Alabama football. I really feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be part of the tradition of Alabama football." -- Johnny Musso

"Whenever I see those crmison jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage." -- Derrick Thomas