| NEWS CoronaVirus and its effects on sports and life in general.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
"Facts dont care about your feelings"

No, he just refused to rent property to black people back in the day, much better... By the way, Biden saying dumb shit in no way excuses Trump no matter how many "whataboutisms" people try to use...

Last edited:
Reactions: #80

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Welcome to Derpville.

I would think the President that has threatened to sue countless people for "slander" and "libel" for saying things he doesn't like would maybe refrain from accusing former congressmen of murder, let alone his ditsy press secretary doing the same. But then again, these American loving super genius people can do wrong, though.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
What is the key part of your comment here.

I dont think it's going too far to assume you know the difference between a current president spending every weekend at a resort he owns (and his aids racking up thousands of dollars in bar tabs while there), promoting his own properties for international events, using the power of his office to give his family preferential treatment for certain things (branding, trademarks, etc.), continuing to do business with overseas countries, etc. is a tad bit different than a president getting a paid speaking gig AFTER being in office.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
His apartments, his rules no matter how bad it hurts anyone's feelings. Don't try and steer the talk away from the guy you will most likely be voting for, if you decide to vote for either. You want to talk about Trump, yet the party you align with based on a lot of what you say punishes people for their color and religion all of the time. Poor ole Bernie had zero chance and was pushed aside due to being Jewish, Clinton's hot sauce comment, and now Biden's remarks show the Democrats are not above anyone with their mannerisms and words. Just wanting you to acknowledge they are all saying the same things to an extent, it's just how the media decides to report it and folks like yourself care to spin it. And I never said it excuses Trump, just saying you and others acting so appalled by what the President is saying when the Democrats are saying things more bluntly and forceful and they aren't being ridiculed.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
You need to check further than a google article. He donated his peace prize not his salary. It was 1.4mil. Technically not his salary. But spinners can spin. He also donated from his book proceeds. That wouldn't be a tax reason now would it.

POTUS donated $400,000 per year salary since he has been in office.

— before Trump took office, the only presidents who had donated their entire salaries were John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both of whom were also independently wealthy.
Just the facts Jack at snopes

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I meant while in office, aka using the office to make money literally. IDK what the weekend trips would matter, consider no other president made money off their weekend trips. The president makes money every trip he takes his staff, secret service, etc. to one of his golf clubs.

No, Obama donated his peace prize money along with salary.

LMAO WHAT?! No, it's not. That's why he got sued by the federal government for it. Wow, you really exposed yourself with that comment man. I'm actually shocked. Your Bernie comment is pure nonsense. He was pushed aside because his views dont align with corporate democrats, you 1000% made that up (or are just repeated more made up nonsense like your Michelle flag comment). I will not acknowledge it because it's not true, otherwise why do you only vote Republican?

And re-read your last comment. You specifically cite Biden's dumbass "you aint black" comment and then lie and say that he isn't being ridiculed. I say lie not to be accusatory because you either have to be lying or blind because he is being ridiculed by the majority of the country and every news network is talking about it. You wanna talk about differences? Trump points a black supporter and says "That's my African American right there," equally as dumb but no one bats an eye. There is a comparison.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Read your own article that you quoted. It says Obama donated his peace prize and a third of his salary. It says Trump, JFK, and Herbert Hoover donated their salaries. The headline spins the story because dems believe orange man bad. lets see Obama played golf a lot. Trump plays on his own course. Really any president would benefit from owning a golf course. What I see is day one of his presidency the dems started trying to get rid of him. That alone is reason enough to forgive him for most of the mistakes he has made. From day one. From day one. Haters gonna hate From day one. How dare you dems. You should be an american first. I didn't like Obama policies but some of the issues were not his fault. Some things were mandated but not funded. He was between a rock and up the creek. His many cuts against police is what made me not stomach his stuff. I know dems are going to spin spin spin. I am just glad we got a POTUS that might be many things but he will never be called a Pu$$y.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
First off, the Michelle comment was not non-sense, and neither were the emails from Hillary's campaign about using his faith against him.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Does anyone on this site have an actual job? Man you guys spend a lot of time on here talking past each other. No one is going to change the others view. Arguments basically have this theme "Your guy is bad/evil and stupid and if you support him so are you and my guy/party is completely innocent".

I know I do not have to read it so after 88 pages I think I will stop clicking on the thread. I should have done that a loooooong time ago. smh.

Top Bottom