| NEWS CoronaVirus and its effects on sports and life in general.

Bama Club
Reaction score
P. Dye is in the hospital with kidney issues and has tested positive for COVID-19 and is asymptomatic at 80.
Just goes to show you how different everyone's immune system can be.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Jeff Allen's spent alot of time with Coach Saban, you can tell by his mannerisms/hand movements.

Not a fan of the "In This Together" verbiage.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Trump hasn't opened anything. He keeps strongly urging it but he has no power to force states to reopen. And I'm sure a newspaper in India has a lot more on their plate than trying to make Trump "look bad." He gives people plenty of ammo all on his own.

Reactions: #80

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Went to the dentist this morning.

I had to call from parking lot when I arrived. They met me at the door, took my tempature, and had me fill out a 2 page form with various health conditions due to COVID-19.

They didn't use the mechanical scaler, they used the manual one (hand tool) for cleaning. Lots of additional safety precautions.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Just totally ignored the fact that a place with 5 times the population of New York was shut down due to 46 cases. That would be like New York shutting down cause of 9 people getting the virus and someone thought that was front page worthy ? ......

I just found that very odd , maybe some kind of ulterior motive ? More than likely..... Was the thought about it being to effect trump in a negative way wrong , maybe ...

But if you get off on bashing President Trump at “ANY” opportunity, go for it .

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Somebody must have forgotten to give him his hydroxychloroquine pills today.

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Politicians of both parties only care about votes not actual people and that includes “genius” that’s in the White House now.

I respect the office, but not always the person

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
They'll take credit, but never blame.

Gov Cuomo ordered nursing homes and long care facilities to take in coronavirus patients that have been discharged from hospitals. Now he wants to redirect the blame to POTUS Trump. Shocking...

"Anyone who wants to ask why did the state do that with COVID patients in nursing homes, it’s because the state followed President Trump’s CDC guidance,” Cuomo said during a press briefing in Albany. "So they should ask President Trump."​
Cuomo did so many things wrong, but hey, he gives good face and the media love him. That's worth something right?

Top Bottom