| OT CoronaVirus and its effects on sports and life in general.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
They are running out of places to move the goalposts, but they aren't going to give up...

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Read the Twitter responses. We the people are fed up with this pandickus. He is just a tool of the media. This chart for instance doesn't have how many have been in the hospital, or have been aystematic.

Last edited:

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
The thing about narratives, the one peddling them only shows the information that backs that narrative. I do believe this thing is real but agendas being pushed on multiple fronts with this are unbelievably dishonest. So much so you can't tell fact from fiction any longer. I keep hoping someone anyone with some credibility will take the lead and shut this noise down.

tider79

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Hate to say it but Im starting to appreciate Georgia's policies towards this overhyped virus...watching the high school game on espn. No mask's on the refs, no mask's on the coaches, very few mask's on the fans...actually looks like a real football game. Wake up people

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
In the category of "another thing that doesn't make sense."

Hewitt-Trussville High School is going full steam ahead with their fall sports programs: most if not all. But, in their ever growing wisdom it isn't safe to have theatrical productions so their drama programs are shut down this fall.

jlabit

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I consider each of you my friends, being ardent supporters of the Crimson Tide. However, I must tell you of events I see today that disagree with your feelings about this virus. My granddaughter is an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse. She has traveled to New York City (NYU Langone) as well as Miami, Florida (Baptist Hospital), serving as a Covid-19 nurse during each of these cities more intense periods of infection. She tells of the terrible respiratory effects of this disease. However, one thing that has not made much news coverage is the effect it has on your blood platelets. It causes abnormal clots which cause strokes, heart attacks, and pulmonary embolisms (Which are all fatal). This virus is extremely contagious. Three nurses in her Miami unit caught the disease, although they were wearing protective equipment. One died, a nurse 24 years of age. Almost 200,000 American loves have been lost to this virus that you think so little of. I am not trying to be a smart ass. I am trying to warn my Bama friends that this virus is deadly dangerous, especially if you are overweight, or are older than 65 years of age. If nothing else, protect your grandparents by exercising some caution. Stay 6 feet away from others, except for known family members. And WEAR A MASK when you are out of your home. Be safe my Roll Tide brothers.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Two college football writers, covering the same story, tweeting within minutes of each other. You wouldn't know they were covering the same thing unless you ...

B1G set to vote:

But, no closer to fall season.

Top Bottom