| TV/MOVIES Cord cutting

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
^^ What happens when you give people options. They've bundled their channel(s) for years with the most basic plans.

Not to mention, you have a bunch of ESPN personalities pushing their social messages.

Reactions: AFF

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It certainly plays a part. But then again, I'm not their target audience anymore.

Growing up my dad always watched sports, there was always a game on whether it was NBA, NFL, MLB, or college football game on tv depending on the season. As he got older, these were on the TV much less. I'd say the same thing has happened to me, watching professional sports lost its appeal years ago.

At this point, I only watch college athletics, mostly college football, basketball, and softball. The only way ESPN is turn on is due to a live college sporting event. SEC Network fills the programming gap that ESPN once did, but I'll admit I don't watch it that often either these days.

Now that I'm up in Montana, I'm sure this will change a bit more. Long summer days, getting out to explore, visiting family, and working the new property is much more important.

Top Bottom