| SPRTSBK 💲 Conference Championship Weekend: Game lines are being posted throughout the day. You may want to jump in early on a few of these before ...

the Bookie

Your luck will change!
Ivory Club
Reaction score
...the lines move. Because they will.

LSU opens giving four to UGA.
Ohio State opens giving 16 to Wisconsin.

the Bookie

Your luck will change!
Ivory Club
Reaction score
LSU has already move three points.

The rest of the games are up. Get 'em while you can

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Lot of ex Alabama assistants head coaching next weekend.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
Utah-Oregon settlement?

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
My final regular season totals confirm my suspicion that I have been better off for the past 20+ years by not going to Las Vegas with my brother the first two weeks of each season. And he hasn't gone each year because he loses. Had to wait until the end of the season because many of my wagers were on season O/Us and CCs made prior to the season start. In any event, I managed to turn the original $750K into $500K. :D

As a side note, my brother who lives in LA( Lower Alabama) did not go to Vegas this year. Went to Biloxi instead. And for the first season ever he did not win. :( Said he was just not comfortable away from Vegas.

Last edited:

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'm working through an idea or two on how to hold the bowl seasons games. I may leave the book open and update it...but I'm leaning towards going the route I have in the last few years and using the bowl season for fun, the regular season as the "competition" as it were. If I do that we'll see the first two time winner in the book, @pignjig17

If I can work it out I'm considering going with a Pick 'em contest, Survivor style, but allowing three strikes on games. However, based on this season, I'm not sure if we'd have anyone make it through the entire thing.

Personally, I've been in the top five a few times but after going BIG on the next to last weekend I lost my shorts, shoes, socks...couldn't turn a jock strap into Goodwill I crapped it up so badly.

I'll have an update/game up in the next few days. A few other things I'm working through before I dive into that one.

Top Bottom