NEWS College Football Playoffs 2018-'19: 1)Bama 2) Clemson 3) Notre Dame 4) Oklahoma

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
@TUSKtimes, I didn't click on that link. It's wrong. Dabo hasn't voted Bama #5 this year, last year, or the year before.

You need go no further than looking at the last week of the Coaches poll for '17 and you'll see every vote went to Bama.

View attachment 10319 View attachment 10320

Best double check your sources Terry. Dabo and coach Saban were on stage and was asked by the host why he voted Bama #5. He admitted it and looked sheepish doing it.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Best double check your sources Terry.
The source I'm using is the poll itself. It shows where Dabo voted.

The article says this:

It’s important to note that Swinney’s vote in the coaches poll was made with no knowledge of what the final four in the College Football Playoff would be. The coaches poll came out just before Noon ET on Sunday, Dec. 3, before the selection show for the College Football Playoff began.​
Swinney’s top four was Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Alabama was fifth, followed by USC and Wisconsin. You can view his whole ballot here.

The link in the article says something completely different.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Best double check your sources Terry.
The source I'm using is the poll itself. It shows where Dabo voted.

The article says this:

It’s important to note that Swinney’s vote in the coaches poll was made with no knowledge of what the final four in the College Football Playoff would be. The coaches poll came out just before Noon ET on Sunday, Dec. 3, before the selection show for the College Football Playoff began.​
Swinney’s top four was Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Alabama was fifth, followed by USC and Wisconsin. You can view his whole ballot here.

The link in the article says something completely different.

What can I tell you? I happened to be watching the same show as Tony Brown. Dabo admitted it.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
What can I tell you? I happened to be watching the same show as Tony Brown. Dabo admitted it.
Shoddy journalism? A tongue in cheek comment? It's one of the other. It's right there. The article is stating Dabo voted Bama fifth while linking the votes showing he didn't.

Top Bottom