| FTBL Coach Orgeron on Tua

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I love Coach O. Dude is a coach I'd play for. I'm not worried about the occasional slip considering how much TV he's done for the Natty.

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
He definitely earned a little more respect from me after what he said about Tua, the comment about them moving from Hawaii to the US not withstanding

Vabama77

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Smh ...fucking moron , be proud lsu fans . Amazing to me the media Love fest with this guy , guess they forgot who the recruiting coordinator was at USC during the bush years...not to mention the phony backpedaling when the video of his post game antics after the bama game came out. Can't wait for cns to send him to the unemployment line in a few years.

Vabama77

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Forgive me if I don't fall for the village idiot charm. That video showed he has zero respect for our program and as harbaugh found out an elephant (,CNS) never forgets.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Mush mouth Ogre has no love lost for bama and as a competitor maybe he should not. I agree with Vabama77, do not fall for what he is selling in front of the camera. He will put a knife in bama in a heartbeat. Only heard about his vulger spewing post lsu vs bama game locker room video.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
LSU is looking pedestrian so far when they’re playing a good D. They don’t even have 10 yards of offense after 2 possessions. 6 yards of offense. We’ll see if Brady makes any adjustments.

'65 Cobra

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I agree completely. He's full of crap and apparently he enjoys punching himself in the face to pump up his team. Village idiot. We all know who he really is. He caught lightning in a bottle this year with Brady and Burrow. We'll see how it goes next year.

Top Bottom