| NEWS Clemson announced its adding two new women's sports: Lacrosse and gymnastics.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
I miss Bama hockey! I really do.

Yeah, I really enjoy watching it live, especially Bama. But Pelham is a bit of a trek to do it... hate that the team has to travel so far just to practice. Really hoping at some point an ice rink in Tuscaloosa will gain traction. Was hoping Stan Pate (local real estate mogul and legitimate crazy person) would include one in the Sports Complex he wants to build on the on McFarland Mall property, but I doubt anything of worth comes out of that any time soon.

bama alum

Crimson Tide Club
Yeah, I really enjoy watching it live, especially Bama. But Pelham is a bit of a trek to do it... hate that the team has to travel so far just to practice. Really hoping at some point an ice rink in Tuscaloosa will gain traction. Was hoping Stan Pate (local real estate mogul and legitimate crazy person) would include one in the Sports Complex he wants to build on the on McFarland Mall property, but I doubt anything of worth comes out of that any time soon.

I agree. I think the new parcel would be a splendid place to build a rink. Tuscaloosa needs one anyway. Furthermore, the daily trips to Pelham eat up too much of their time. As I've said before, however, since I live in Alabaster, I can selfishly say that I'm fully content to keep Bama playing Pelham. We used to be season ticket holders.

Top Bottom