| FTBL Check out the final play from Hillcrest (Tuscaloosa) vs. Wetumpka game...(UPDATED with audio from game announcers.)

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Lady: "What are we doin'?"

Crazy stuff there!

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Our school lost 5-2 in Overtime last night. I mean, two freaking safeties in regulation was all.

Add in the Prince Avenue-Rabun County game that had some craziness in the second half.

Crazy night for some football, and I love it all.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I actually think he is the better quarterback over Vandagriff, especially seeing he's still a Junior. I feel he just got cocky being on tv, but he played pretty dang well to back it up. He's a lot thicker than I thought he was. Killer running threat as we saw last night.

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
:laugh: ....looked like Rugby/Australian Rules....well done Hillcrest, well done.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I posted this and I look for someone else that may had posted it too! I go read a post come out and it was sitting right there. I took my down.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
My friend Brent Jones is the play-by-play guy for Hillcrest. When this video broke, the high school experienced...technical difficulties, so unfortunately when this hit ESPN, no one heard him calling it. Now...Hear the play how should be heard!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
One of my fellow alumni from Corner High School, Sam Adams is the HC there at Hillcrest. He worked for a while with Josh Niblett at Hoover before getting the HC gig. He comes from a great family. His dad was an assistant principal there at Corner and his older brother Art was a pretty good ball player as well.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Ok, that was worth the click. Well played :)

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Amazing. All he needed was a band member to spike the ball on at the end

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
After the game when the fan's video went viral, I thought, man the school didn't get their game film/video of the play out on social media quick enough. Can't recoup all those views. Gad they still put one out though, it was well worth it.

Side note, it always cracks me up that no matter the level (HS, college, etc), on a play like that, the color guy just can't help himself. They go full Kenny Stabler and walk all over the play-by-play dude because the excitement takes over. That's when you know it's genuine excitement though... sports are awesome.

Top Bottom