| OT Charles Barkley Took A Shot At Georgia Women When Discussing The Georgia Bulldogs

BAMAneck

Century Club
He has grown on me big time over the years . I wasn’t a fan during his NBA years. Or at least his “ I’m not a role model quote kinda turned me off . Cause he was , like it or not . IMO

mando

Sideline Club
Read where he was getting some criticism over this. People need to take a chill pill. Barkley is just kidding around. I am like @BAMAneck, was not a fan of the early Barkley but he has grown on me because he speaks his mind and is not afraid to call out the absurdity of some of the stuff going on politically and within his own race. He has been able to get away with it so far.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Although Sir Charles is from the school most on this forum hate, I really like him. Don't ask his opinion or question him unless you want an honest answer. Its nice to see someone who is not afraid to be politically incorrect.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I only saw him in ncaa bball tournament halftime...
...kinda crude and adverse....
But.......
His comment about politicians.....each side making it worse...blaming the other side......is a thought i have expressed many times...its true....

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
I like Charles! He is A LOT like Trump to be honest. He isn't a politician, he is going to say what he feels/thinks, regardless of whether it is politically correct or not, and he isn't going to sugar coat it. Hell! If people can't take a joke, then they need to ditch all social media and isolate themselves on a deserted island for a few years!!

mando

Sideline Club
I like Charles! He is A LOT like Trump to be honest. He isn't a politician, he is going to say what he feels/thinks, regardless of whether it is politically correct or not, and he isn't going to sugar coat it. Hell! If people can't take a joke, then they need to ditch all social media and isolate themselves on a deserted island for a few years!!
Honestly I think it is the talking heads in the media that creates the crap. Lets get rid of 24x7 news and sports (I know can't take it away once it has been given smh). It would at least improve the problems. These guys are getting paid a lot of money so they must say something to fill the air time. Reduce air time and reduce a lot of this create news mess.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Honestly I think it is the talking heads in the media that creates the crap. Lets get rid of 24x7 news and sports (I know can't take it away once it has been given smh). It would at least improve the problems. These guys are getting paid a lot of money so they must say something to fill the air time. Reduce air time and reduce a lot of this create news mess.
It wouldnt be there if people didnt watch it....sad but true...
I dont....watch....the talking heads....on espn...or even SEC network....

watch games....but thats it....

mando

Sideline Club
It wouldnt be there if people didnt watch it....sad but true...
I dont....watch....the talking heads....on espn...or even SEC network....

watch games....but thats it....
Well I do not watch it either but somebody is. I think people let it become addicting. I stopped watching most of it years ago for my own mental health. The political agendas we are seeing today just reinforces that is the best thing to do. I can only control myself others have to do the same when it comes to turning it off. Only path to fixing this but will people do it? A lot of evidence sais no. I know it would be hard to turn it off if Bama allowed a lot of politics into what they do. It snuck in a little bit last year with BLM but Saban managed it in a way that limited it so I did not have to keep listening to it. Eventually even Bama would get turned off if left unchecked.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Well I do not watch it either but somebody is. I think people let it become addicting. I stopped watching most of it years ago for my own mental health. The political agendas we are seeing today just reinforces that is the best thing to do. I can only control myself others have to do the same when it comes to turning it off. Only path to fixing this but will people do it? A lot of evidence sais no. I know it would be hard to turn it off if Bama allowed a lot of politics into what they do. It snuck in a little bit last year with BLM but Saban managed it in a way that limited it so I did not have to keep listening to it. Eventually even Bama would get turned off if left unchecked.

yep. Nazz let them start by putting blm and other anti american on their jerseys....
I am all for equality....
But then some ...like LeBron James....believe they are more than the real leaders....asshole calling for people to "get" the police....or policeman....

a d talking heads love it......