| NEWS đźŹ† CFP Selection Show (and bowls) #1 Bama vs #4 Cincy in the semi's (UM vs UGA)

RTB.com

Site Administration
Ivory Club

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
November 20th, Michigan St. and ohio st. play each other. Michigan St. could have a let down this week coming off the big, emotional win over state rival Michigan.

Bama and UGA will more than likely end up playing in the SEC Championship game.

Oregon and Oregon St. play November 27th in the Civil War.

Oklahoma 8-0 and coming in at #6. They move up with loss by one of the top 4 teams but do they jump UC? I say yes.

UC is winning but the strength of schedule overall is going to really hurt them.

Michigan and ohio st. play the last game of the regular season, so that will eliminate one of them if they don't lose before then.

All we can do is take care of business on the field and lay off the rat poison.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
November 20th, Michigan St. and ohio st. play each other. Michigan St. could have a let down this week coming off the big, emotional win over state rival Michigan.

Bama and UGA will more than likely end up playing in the SEC Championship game.

Oregon and Oregon St. play November 27th in the Civil War.

Oklahoma 8-0 and coming in at #6. They move up with loss by one of the top 4 teams but do they jump UC? I say yes.

UC is winning but the strength of schedule overall is going to really hurt them.

Michigan and ohio st. play the last game of the regular season, so that will eliminate one of them if they don't lose before then.

All we can do is take care of business on the field and lay off the rat poison.
Yep...big 10 and big12 ....have backloaded conference schedule...
Either winners will jump or stay ahead of Cincinnati

Cincinnati needs a 2 loss sec champ...2 loss big 10 champ....oregon lose again..
Mixture of that...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
I understand why the do the selection committee rankings now, but I personally have little to no interest in them at this point. Only one I really care about is the one after the league championship games, i.e. that only one that matters. Even with all the turnover on the committee over time, they have been consistent in the respect they show Alabama (which I like obviously). The thing that really grates on me is the reaction from so many in the media every damn Tuesday night of the releases, bitching about it. Many of these football writers/media folks seem completely miserable about everything pertaining to the sport they cover.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
Pretty sure we could not have played any worse. Now during that game we still had major issues with gap control. That part at least has improved. Will it show up again? Certainly possible. Even playing a really bad game they could have won.

I feel as if our run defense stays stout we have a shot. Auburn will rely heavily on Tank Bigsby, and Georgia will ride their four backs to help Stetson out and minimize his throws. The tight ends at Georgia concern me, but as long as we make either of these teams one dimensional we have a really good shot at winning out. Bo Nix worries me as well with his ability to escape, but I just have to hope we can tackle in space and not let him hurt us like LSU and Ole Miss allowed him to do to them.

Top Bottom