| GAME THREAD 🏆 CFP National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama ~ 8 ET.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I've been a little out of the loop and learned yesterday that Malachi Moore may not be able to go....

Any updates on him? And/or who would potentially be his replacement at Star?

RTR

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
My first year here at my school back in '99, my damn principal thought it would be a riot to roll my office in orange and blue crepe paper the Friday before the Iron Bowl. She even went as far as to roll my damn vehicle. Needless to say, Bama rolled the Barn down on their cow pasture the following night. So I made a trip to Walmart and returned the favor in Crimson in White!!!! She had the locks changed to her office that Monday afternoon!!!

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Last year was the first year of the CFP that the higher ranked team won the Championship. Also the first time the odd ranked team had won. In every prior one either #4 or #2 had won. Let's keep the new streak alive.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I happen to think they did. I just don't think there is any way possible they have the kind of season they have had, play out of their minds against Clemson, and then still manage to play on that high after a slobber knocker with Clemson. I just don't think it's possible.

BAMAneck

Century Club
Reaction score
BAMA gonna turn that brown eye blue by the end of the night .

Top Bottom