| GAME THREAD đźŹ† CFP National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama ~ 8 ET.

AFF

Century Club
Yep....snow in Athens/Tanner, been snowing since around 3:30 this a.m., not sure the temp is going to get up to the 37 degrees they've predicted for the high today...it's currently 33.

I was back in Athens end of Nov. Went by my old elementary school they tore down.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Yep....snow in Athens/Tanner, been snowing since around 3:30 this a.m., not sure the temp is going to get up to the 37 degrees they've predicted for the high today...it's currently 33.

Goodnight, shut everything down. :D My parents sent some picks from Florence this morning, decent snow on the ground but the roads were clear. The road temps are not cold enough for it to stick yet.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
I've been a little out of the loop and learned yesterday that Malachi Moore may not be able to go....

Any updates on him? And/or who would potentially be his replacement at Star?

RTR

I have heard he won't play either. I also heard Moses tweaked his knee in practice and having a hard time getting around. Could be gossip, but just sharing what I heard this morning.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Your the boss....very tacky to not be respectful to another person as it is.

My first year here at my school back in '99, my damn principal thought it would be a riot to roll my office in orange and blue crepe paper the Friday before the Iron Bowl. She even went as far as to roll my damn vehicle. Needless to say, Bama rolled the Barn down on their cow pasture the following night. So I made a trip to Walmart and returned the favor in Crimson in White!!!! She had the locks changed to her office that Monday afternoon!!!