| GAME THREAD 🏆 CFP National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama ~ 8 ET.

AFF

Century Club
...oh no! Looks like we're going up against Superman!

I really wish there were more of this type of OSU hype from the media. Being the favorite where everyone just KNOWS you're gonna win is 'rat poison'.

I actually wish we were the underdogs.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
I came into work this morning and just about everyone has on their osu shirts. When we win, I am coming in tomorrow with my Bama shirt! I do have to say that everyone I work with is very respectful of Alabama and of me being a fan.
I have a Houndstooth tie that I would hip to you, if it could get there before tomorrow!!! :ROFLMAO:

PurlJam

Century Club
I came into work this morning and just about everyone has on their osu shirts. When we win, I am coming in tomorrow with my Bama shirt! I do have to say that everyone I work with is very respectful of Alabama and of me being a fan.
Just got word at my workplace that we are shutting down after our current run and heading home due to the weather (looking at heavy snow and the temp is hovering around 32 to 34 degrees)....early start for pregame festivities in my book. 😁

AFF

Century Club
Just got word at my workplace that we are shutting down after our current run and heading home due to the weather (looking at heavy snow and the temp is hovering around 32 to 34 degrees)....early start for pregame festivities in my book. 😁

...maybe that's a sign. Snow in Athens?

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
Coach Bryant.......... “It’s awfully important to win with humility. It’s also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won’t know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back.”

Some games the other guy just plays better and wins the game. You get on the bus and go home and try to correct those mistakes and get better for 2021.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Coach Bryant.......... “It’s awfully important to win with humility. It’s also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won’t know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back.”

Some games the other guy just plays better and wins the game. You get on the bus and go home and try to correct those mistakes and get better for 2021.

areyou posting from the future?

Davestwin

Sideline Club
...oh no! Looks like we're going up against Superman!

I really wish there were more of this type of OSU hype from the media. Being the favorite where everyone just KNOWS you're gonna win is 'rat poison'.

I actually wish we were the underdogs.

Personally, I’ve always preferred Bama to be doubted going into the championship game ... at least by a number of the pundits. With this game, it’s almost impossible to find national pundits who aren’t picking the Tide. I just hope the players aren’t watching or reading ESPN or CBS Sports or watching the SEC Network. The rat poison you spoke of is flowing on them all.

AFF

Century Club
Personally, I’ve always preferred Bama to be doubted going into the championship game ... at least by a number of the pundits. With this game, it’s almost impossible to find national pundits who aren’t picking the Tide. I just hope the players aren’t watching or reading ESPN or CBS Sports or watching the SEC Network. The rat poison you spoke of is flowing on them all.

Agreed. All these pundits picking Bama has me very nervous.