| GAME THREAD 🏆 CFP National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama ~ 8 ET.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I came into work this morning and just about everyone has on their osu shirts. When we win, I am coming in tomorrow with my Bama shirt! I do have to say that everyone I work with is very respectful of Alabama and of me being a fan.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I thought for sure covid-19 would wreck this season.

They have the talent, expect this to be a hard fought game.

AFF

Century Club
Reaction score
...oh no! Looks like we're going up against Superman!

I really wish there were more of this type of OSU hype from the media. Being the favorite where everyone just KNOWS you're gonna win is 'rat poison'.

I actually wish we were the underdogs.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Roll Tide!!!!!! Let's play our A+ game today on both sides of the ball.

Reaction score
Coach Bryant.......... “It’s awfully important to win with humility. It’s also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won’t know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back.”

Some games the other guy just plays better and wins the game. You get on the bus and go home and try to correct those mistakes and get better for 2021.

Davestwin

Registered
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Personally, I’ve always preferred Bama to be doubted going into the championship game ... at least by a number of the pundits. With this game, it’s almost impossible to find national pundits who aren’t picking the Tide. I just hope the players aren’t watching or reading ESPN or CBS Sports or watching the SEC Network. The rat poison you spoke of is flowing on them all.

Reactions: AFF

Top Bottom